2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out cleaning and going through the car all day yesterday, and promised another forum to take more pictures of it when you could actually see the car hiding under the dirt :flute: So now I thought I could just as well create an album here to gather all my pictures, and update with new ones whenever there are any available.

First pic! Taken an hour after I picked it up from the dealer. Imagine me standing right next to it with a huge smile on my face [smilie=madking.gif]

Just cleaned. Too bad the weather was so horrible I didnt bother to drive some place more appealing. I promise to do that next time [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Oh, and this is with 16" Enzo wheels (Winter tyres).

[IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u96/Da__Tobb/DSC03646.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers dudes! :beer:

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Where is the snow?
No snow in South-West Norway either ... right now, about 0C ... during the day, 4 to 6 degrees (or more) ...

BUT - when will it stop raining !!! ...

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

Yea, there was a lot of snow around at the beginning of the week. I had my skid-pan done last wednesday, and because of all the snow and ice, we weren't allowed to drive as fast as we were intended to do [smilie=sadmeh-gb.g: Kinda ironic, hehe. Now it's just raining and **** though. But, more is coming!

·
Registered
268 Posts
those NHB´s do look good don´t they.. and clean up nicely.. :p

congrats on your new car..

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
What a difference a little washing makes. The NHB does look good when clean and the difference between the first picture and the others shows how good NHB can look.

So how are the noodles?

·
Noodle-slave
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More thanks!

Hehe, the sad thing is that I seem to like these wheels more than the 17" standard ones I have for summer [smilie=sadlook.gif] Eventhough they are a bit small. Not sure yet if new ones will be prioritized next year, but we'll see!

AW, and dont remind me of the noodles! I still have some proper food left in the freezer to enjoy here :eviltongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts