2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So decided it was probably about time that i got some pictures up of the new car. So this is my type S

After giving it a bit of a clean up noticing little paint chips and things that i will want to get sorted at some point.

Not sure what/ if i want to do much to it....i get the feeling the civ info sticker may be a must :p. Been having a look at light upgrades but that will have to wait till my wallet recovers a little bit :D.

From the wheelie bins you can guess where i am based :D lemme know if your nearby maybe i will see you about ha.

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
So decided it was probably about time that i got some pictures up of the new car. So this is my type S

After giving it a bit of a clean up noticing little paint chips and things that i will want to get sorted at some point.

Not sure what/ if i want to do much to it....i get the feeling the civ info sticker may be a must :p. Been having a look at light upgrades but that will have to wait till my wallet recovers a little bit :D.

From the wheelie bins you can guess where i am based :D lemme know if your nearby maybe i will see you about ha.
Very smart pal :top:

A :civinfo: sticker is a must! As for the light upgrades, give me a shout if you need any help ;)

·
Administrator
19,165 Posts
Looking very nice indeed :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So just back from the dealer, air con was just blowing hot air at me whenever the outside temp was up.

Turns out one of the connections was loose so all sorted now. Back smiling and thinking about plans for the car :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts