2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can recommend me , good break pads, discs,braied lines and break fluid??

Many thanks :)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
As far as my Civic goes I've only had one set of pads and discs - Project Mu pads with Dixcel Heat Treated Rotors. Nothing short of amazing in terms of stopping power!

On my other cars I always used EBC, green or yellow and always thought they performed well.

I guess its down to your budget though as there's a huge choice. The Project Mu's I went for are about £170 a set but Cosworth and other brands are about £100 so depends on how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want keep my calipers, so pads , disks and braied lines and good break fluid , is what I'm after!!

Jus realised tonight after taking it out for a run as haven't drove it in bout 2 months how bad the breaks are lol

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I want keep my calipers, so pads , disks and braied lines and good break fluid , is what I'm after!!

Jus realised tonight after taking it out for a run as haven't drove it in bout 2 months how bad the breaks are lol
Do you want track or fast road pads?

I think the lines are all about the same, you've got HKS, Do-Luck, Mugen HEL... I'm sure I was reading HEL make lines for some of the well known tuners to sell as there own, so I'd maybe get HEL....

Fluid - RBF600

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not for the track , will never see a track while I have it lol just for bombing up and down the back roads at home lol thanks for the help as well :)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Not for the track , will never see a track while I have it lol just for bombing up and down the back roads at home lol thanks for the help as well :)
Dont think you can go wrong with Ferodo DS2500 or Cosworth Street Masters as far as pads go. I'd then maybe get some Stoptech discs and Do-luck or HEL lines. Should be a big improvement over standard

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok so where is the best place to order 1. Stoptech discs
2.ferodo ds2500 pads front and back
3. Hel braied break lines

Many thanks :)

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Hel 6 line kit

Ferodo DS2500

Stoptech slotted discs

Motul RBF 600 fluid.

Thats my setup and will be fitted early next week.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts