2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I organised a Brecon Drive for SharkyUK's Birthday advertised here

Would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who attended we really wasnt expecting that many people after the awful weather on the Saturday so it was a lovely surprise to see so many cars, (I think we had around 27 cars in convey)

Looking forward to the next meet only a couple of weeks time now :shock: click here for details of the next driving meet :thumbup:

If you want to see more photos of the Brecon run please click here to visit the Gallery there are loads... But here's a taster! (May I add I only took one of two photos as I did the driving and left the photography to the experts, so I can not take any credit other then finding photo locations :lol: )

Yes you are not seeing double we had 2 Trophy's :-D

Heh heh...

Go check out the Gallery as there are loooads of pics!

Roll on the next meet click here :thumbup:

Hope you enjoyed
Many thanks,
Lynda (Salem) & Andy (SharkyUK)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Looks like a goo day out

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
Looks like fun... this is looking Tidy!

·
Registered
512 Posts
is it me or just that have a touch of orange?

·
MY09 Milano CTR Driver
777 Posts
is it me or just that have a touch of orange?
Yeah noticed that too... however I put it down to proably the camera? As I bet someone else has taken a picture from the same angle and it looks more red.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah noticed that too... however I put it down to proably the camera? As I bet someone else has taken a picture from the same angle and it looks more red.
The camera used was a Cannon EOS 40D with a standard kit lens. Just for your info :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Great pics

·
Registered
39 Posts
nice roads

some great shots there - and some of those roads look damn fine for DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
testing what cars set up like - not necessaruly speed you understand - LOVELY!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the comments we have another meet in Bucknell advertised in your meets thread everyone is invited to join us we have a lovely route planned with some stunning views and roads as always ;) be great to meet up with some of you folks

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Nice pics and it seems like you all had a good day :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts