2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i got some red Rs made up by Gers for my wheel center caps when i finally get round to painting them
but Gers being the good man that he is sent me 6 so there is 2 spares
so i decided to brighten up my fuel filler cap with one of the spares what do you think?
photo.jpg [/ATTACH]
thanks for the good service and quality Gers

Attachments

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont think the angle looks right
i have another spare so im gonna do it again

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
i dont think the angle looks right
i have another spare so im gonna do it again
If they are the vinyl ones you shoul be able to reuse it if you are careful.

Not really my type of thing but its different so it scores points with me :D

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i struggled with the angle when i fitted mine if you follow one line its odd against another but thats the price we pay for beauty
this is true
i just think iv looked at it too much lol
i put it on straight to the eye maybe i should have put it to the contour of the wing

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If they are the vinyl ones you shoul be able to reuse it if you are careful.

Not really my type of thing but its different so it scores points with me :D
thanks bud
i thought it would be a lil different iv seen them with Hs on before but never the R
im not entirely sold on it yet think ill change the angle and see how that looks

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have since adjusted the R
it now looks great i love it i will post pics soon

·
Registered
38 Posts
Heres my one, i have had it on for 4 years now, still hate the original plastic crap that came with the car. I dont understand why they never cashed in on the GT part of the CTR for badges etc.

Attachments

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heres my one, i have had it on for 4 years now, still hate the original plastic crap that came with the car. I dont understand why they never cashed in on the GT part of the CTR for badges etc.
i love it gimmi some info on it dude price and where i can get one.
i have since adjusted my R and it now sits much better with the line of the body ill slap some pics up tomoro, you'll notice in the original pics it doesnt look exactly right
i agree the stock cap is a piece of pants feels like it gonna fall off like an over used infected penis, every time i open it. but you've gotta admit by slapping an R on it makes it look that much better

·
Registered
38 Posts
Its a one off, iam a machinist so knocked it up in my spare time a few years ago, ive got a totally blank one as well, i chop and change now and again.

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mate i looks really good what are the chances of you making me one and if you could how much would you charge me

1 - 20 of 23 Posts