2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been busy getting some quotes to have some stuff done to my car in the coming weeks, so sorry I didn't post this sooner.

Anyway, the next Bristol meet will be in the usual place, depending on numbers we may use the small car park round the back (where the pictures were taken at the last meet). There is space there for around 10 cars so I think this is the best bet, plus it keeps us out the way and no one else parks there.

Time: 8pm

Aspects Leisure Park
Leisure Road
Longwell Green
BS15 9LA

Hope to see as many of you there as possible :)

Cheers all

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:(

Attendee's:
-K-OS
-Murray

mbase, bristol.dan, tombomb etc you guys coming? :)

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Attendee's:
-K-OS
-Murray-Bristol.Dan

PM me with details of those number plate light bulbs mate if you dont mind? :)

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monthly, at Longwell Green, 4th meet in Feb (started organising meets 2 weeks after I bought the car) lol :)

More the merrier, will keep an eye out for your fn2 with mugen wing, shouldn't be hard to spot. What area of Bristol you from?

Cheers

Tom

Attendee's:
-K-OS
-Murray
-Bristol.Dan
-Fordy-101

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No shouldn't be to hard to notice, need to get some new photos uploaded on here really. No meets in between 26th seems ages away? From Whitchurch mate, yourself?
Normally I post up the meet soon as the last one finished, because I left it a little while thought this would be a date to suit.

Drive through Whitchurch all the time on way to missus (Shepton Mallet), never spotted you though :(

I live up by Bris Airport.

May decide on changing venue for next few meets if anyone has good suggestions?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Kl kl. Gotta good place for a venue, over hengrove park by cineworld/KFC gotta massive carpark lots of space just no cover if it's raining. Avonmead is good big carpark and bridge if it's raining, or Cumberland basin??

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Cribbs asda? Or speaker to dealer and a meet in there 1 evening lol this was done before I believe?
It was done just before Christmas year before last, The turn out was not big but we had a good chat with everyone who turned up. Its not a bad shout though and always gives the dealer a little publicity

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.