2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the British Grand Prix this year ?

I was bought 3day tickets for this years event as my xmas pressie. Never been before so Im looking forward to it !!!!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
I have a friend who lives in Silverstone...His wife works for Force India, formery Jordon...Not been invited yet..its too manic down there that weekend!!
Hope you have a great time Steve!

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 tickets?

Are you looking for a new best friend :D
lol,,,, I have two tickets for the 3 days ! Seeing as my partner bought them and booked a hotel for 3 nights I think its only fair I give her first refusal :eek:

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
i work for toro rosso i live and work round the corner from silverstone so i will be there, got to tell ya i dont even get free tickets but im just an I.T guy never get to work on the cars thank god!!

little tip if you have an iphone or half decent phone get a tv app that way you can watch both rather then paying £35 for a handheld tv each day

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
I went a couple of years back - it was unbelievable :)

Great tip regarding the tv app - another one is that ear defenders are a must - seriously!! I thought "how loud can they be? I'll be OK!" - once it felt like my ears were bleeding I went and got some!

I wish I was going again but it certainly isn't a cheap weekend - have a great time fella :)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts