2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from work and very stupidly shut the roller shutter door onto my badly parked car - I thought it was another foot or so into the garage.

It looked horrific happening; with the door all consentina'd up over the front of the car, on taking a deep breath and expecting the worst, was relieved at a relatively small scratch on the bumper just above the number plate which has all but polished out, the red type-r badge on the grille however has been cracked and scratched quite badly - it looks like the badge took one for the team..

Does anybody know where I can buy a badge without the dreaded walk of shame to my dealer, how much are they? and also can anyone advise on how to remove the old and fit a new badge?

Any help gratefully received.

Steve

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Just got home from work and very stupidly shut the roller shutter door onto my badly parked car - I thought it was another foot or so into the garage.

It looked horrific happening; with the door all consentina'd up over the front of the car, on taking a deep breath and expecting the worst, was relieved at a relatively small scratch on the bumper just above the number plate which has all but polished out, the red type-r badge on the grille however has been cracked and scratched quite badly - it looks like the badge took one for the team..

Does anybody know where I can buy a badge without the dreaded walk of shame to my dealer, how much are they? and also can anyone advise on how to remove the old and fit a new badge?

Any help gratefully received.

Steve
Sounds like you were lucky that it didnt do more damage!

Red H badges are about £50, you could try eBay, I replaced mine when I got the Mugen grill and I bought a new one from one of the Honda dealers on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts