2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Bronze Civic Type S GT 18" blades & colour coded image pack

Just got back from dealer, gonna have lunch & get some more pictures.

Here's a few to wet ur appetite, one of the rear splitter from the image pack and the other showing the colour coded rear spoiler on the boot. Granted, it is hard to notice a difference since the deep bronze looks black but it IS very noticeable with the naked eye & sunlight.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
wow thats lovely. looks really good colour coded. i have seen the bronze in the flash and it does look ace. hope you are pleased with it. XX

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
AM I the first to congratulate You ?

Very nice look. It's a shame that colour is not available in france (the 3D car also is also not available in France)

So Congratulation and enjoy to drive it

I've to take mine for a little ride....:eek:

Ohhhh not the first one !!!!

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Cheeky question for you
How much were the Blades? I have just been quoted £1800.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the rest of the car

·
Registered
421 Posts
when i was looking at getting a type s and i put them on to the spec i was told it would be £850, might be more if you are buying them seperately though.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Unfortunately it seems to be. I already have the car, and now want Blades.
Can not believe that it costs £1000 more. :(

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Congrat Caz

Take it everything went well

More Pic's please - you must have finnished lunch by now[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheeky question for you
How much were the Blades? I have just been quoted £1800.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the rest of the car
Blades was an extra £850.00 but that means you don't get the standard 17" alloys & tyres, so £1800 would be about right I'm afraid since you already have the car.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrat Caz

Take it everything went well

More Pic's please - you must have finnished lunch by now[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Yip, all went OK, however, the garage didn't repair the small chip on the edge of the n/s door as predicted, so a touch-up stick has been ordered and it'll get sorted when back in for a health check in 4-6 weeks time.

Salesman was spot on. Also had at least 3 MOTP comment on how nice the car looked prior to me driving away from the forecourt. Even had salesmen snapping away as it was smart & unusual (1st one they'd seen with the kit fitted)

Even got info on the diesel mod chip too. ;)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
She looks beautifal congrats again Caz:)

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
That is one cool looking motor.
Well done in choosing the Blades, they look absolutely stonking.

Thud thud thud. Sorry, that was the sound of me kicking myself for not getting them with the car.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is one cool looking motor.
Well done in choosing the Blades, they look absolutely stonking.

Thud thud thud. Sorry, that was the sound of me kicking myself for not getting them with the car.
Cheers Foggy, the blade alloys were the 'only' choice to be honest, as I've a thing about dark alloys......I like being different[smilie=cheeky-grin:

We were sorely tempted to follow ur lead and colour code the grey trim on the sides, but now that we've seen the car with the front/rear colour coded splitters, we've decided to leave them for now.

·
Registered
423 Posts
That is a very sexy motor, Caz. You'll have loads of fun with that. Happy motoring! :D

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Cheers Foggy, the blade alloys were the 'only' choice to be honest, as I've a thing about dark alloys......I like being different[smilie=cheeky-grin:

We were sorely tempted to follow ur lead and colour code the grey trim on the sides, but now that we've seen the car with the front/rear colour coded splitters, we've decided to leave them for now.[/quote]

The alloys seem to get very dirty, very quickly on the Civic, so dark Blades are another positive.
I can understand you wishing to leave the grey. On the darker cars it blends in, on anything lighter it stands out like a sore thumb.
Enjoy the car

1 - 20 of 59 Posts