2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's a small world, my brother-in-law was over at our house today telling me he picked up my car (works for car transporter company) and dropped it at his yard prior to be delivered to the dealers on Monday. So off to the yard with my camera I went, luckily it was in view from outside the security fence so managed to get a sneak preview.

More pictures will appear later this week.

Attachments

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Congrats:D

poor baby looks lost where it is
doesn't look very safe either parked next to the white van:(

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's ok, he assure's me its very safe, he also informed me that it wouldn't start, hence it abandoned. He said the battery must be dead, something I'll take up with the dealer on Monday.

It will look a lot better once the coloured splitters fitted and the protective covers removed. :cool:

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It really does look out of place! Looking forward to some more pics when you get your hands on it, those blades look a bit nice!
Don't worry, more pictures WILL follow, might even pop over to the dealer on Monday, along with my camera for more close-ups before the mod's begin :D

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Oooh just had a thought:rolleyes:

If he is delivering yours - he will (or the firm he works for)
will be delivering our civic when it arrives

Who are they - where do they hang out ??

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Falkirk Car Carriers, based in Grangemouth ;)

I know they've delivered a lot of Phoenix cars to Falkirk & Stirling, along with Mercedes too

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Looks good. I bet you can't wait. :)

Is it just me or does Deep bronze look a lot like black when the sun isn't shining?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Looks very good and I also think it looks like black when the sun isn't shining. A lot of fun with it ;)

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When we 1st seen the car in the showroom, we thought it was black, until the salesman pointed out it was bronze when standing in one position where the sunlight was striking the car.

I can't wait to see it in the summer, it's very much like my bike, as the orange looks totally different when in the sunshine :p

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
It's ok, he assure's me its very safe, he also informed me that it wouldn't start, hence it abandoned. He said the battery must be dead, something I'll take up with the dealer on Monday.

It will look a lot better once the coloured splitters fitted and the protective covers removed. :cool:
How did you go with Phoenix Today ?

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dirty car's....lol

Battery is ok, b.i.l. must have been winding me up as it was working fine when at garage. Car looks dirty, mind u not as dirty as the Accord just now.

Noticed a chip on the door on the N/S edge, will await PDI to see if they spot it and fix it.

Next time I see it, it'll be clean & the image pack will be fitted.

Until Friday.......

Attachments

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
You didn't see a un registered 5 door in Galaxy grey sitting waiting
by chance ?:)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I hope it's even better on Friday ;) [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

yeah they will do clean up and polish up to shiney you will surprise when yr new car comes out this friday same as me I was pleased with it

I do like bronze and the blade wheels but I decided went for nighthawk black and altimo wheels cos looks big wheels on my car :cool:

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
At the dealers late last night dropping off the certificate of insurance, car was on forecourt with number plates and the image pack fitted. It was too dark to take photos but it'll look well wicked on Friday in the daylight.

[kid mode]
Is it Friday morning yet??
[/kid mode]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts