·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Bound to be an interesting meeting.

I always try to manage the Oulton Park one - still plan to get there this year, but company's been busy this year!

Al.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Will defo be going. We are going every year. Dont know much about the btcc itself but love the noise and the smell :D And Knockhill is my happy place :D

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will defo be going. We are going every year. Dont know much about the btcc itself but love the noise and the smell :D And Knockhill is my happy place :D

Been there every year for a while now apart from last year as I was in Lanzarote. From the footage I did see of last years you needed a Dinghy to get round the track it rained that hard haha.

I've seen a few Civinfo stickers when up there and met up with another member a few year ago...

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Last year we could not make sunday for the main race so we have went on saturday for the training. Still the same lovely smell and noise but no real racing :)

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@nturnb im assuming your talking about the Sunday?
Aye Das, up for about 8:30 on the Sunday to get a decent seat. If my Bro-in-law can get the time off will probably do the weekend camping. My boys GF is a hire manager for a company that hires out motor homes and as I've delivered a few for them I qualify for a freebie :smile3:

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Day is getting closer. Sunday 15th sept. I'm defo going...…

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I know you're already signed up nturnb, But I'll take this opportunity to plug the Essex Honda stand at the final at Brands (13th October) :)

https://forms.gle/67JotrRidX4GRi8A9

Free to come along, On track parking, etc etc - Let me know if you have any questions :)

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know you're already signed up nturnb, But I'll take this opportunity to plug the Essex Honda stand at the final at Brands (13th October) :)

https://forms.gle/67JotrRidX4GRi8A9

Free to come along, On track parking, etc etc - Let me know if you have any questions :)
My Bro in Law lives close and gets a free season ticket at Brands due to noise pollution? One mans noise pollution is anothers music to the ears :grin2: maybe turn up....

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still no one up for this? booked my ticket this morning for Sunday the 15th of Sept.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts