2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Oldboy-racer
909 Posts
Right Guys,

Ive pulled some strings and managed to get them to agree to us having the club rate for 20 tickets, which is handy as we have exactly 20! So this will be going ahead, please can you send me your payment for tickets if not done so already and i will send our order form through ASAP.
Phew! That was close! Well done. I have sent you mine for two tickets and two car passes. :laugh2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi mate, apologizes for the late reply, we have experienced major problems gaining access to this site, resulting in having to set up new access to the site. We have been with you for the past two years to Silverstone as guests and if possible would like to order tickets for two adults and two children plus the car pass. If you could send the me the information for paypal details I can pay tonight, asap. Our previous username was speedyx2, but we were unable to access with the new password changes.

Regards

Scruff

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Hi mate, apologizes for the late reply, we have experienced major problems gaining access to this site, resulting in having to set up new access to the site. We have been with you for the past two years to Silverstone as guests and if possible would like to order tickets for two adults and two children plus the car pass. If you could send the me the information for paypal details I can pay tonight, asap. Our previous username was speedyx2, but we were unable to access with the new password changes.

Regards

Scruff

No problem at all mate, you got here just in time! I'm placing the order in the morning.

PayPal to

[email protected]

£25.00 per adult ticket + £1.50 postage

I will add you to the list

Thanks Matt

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hi All

Apologies for the silence, had a hectic couple of weeks.

Tickets have been received, I'm just waiting on the car passes to arrive as they were sent from a different department. Should be with me tomorrow. And I will post them all out first class recorded on Monday.

Will keep you updated over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I'm having real issues with my contact at Silverstone, she assures me the car passes have been sent by courier but I haven't received them.

I don't know why they were not sent with the tickets!

I will see if they turn up when i get home, if not I will be posting the tickets next day delivery in tomorrows post without them to make sure you all get them. We may well have to sort out car passes on the Saturday morning, maybe meet somewhere close to Silverstone in the morning first so i can distribute them.

I will include the small map of where we are parking with the tickets when I send them.

Apologies for this guys, I'm not happy to say the least.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Hi All,

Silverstone have just confirmed that the first lot of car passes were lost in the post.

They are sending them out to me to be delivered tomorrow, so they will be going in the post wednesday morning for next day delivery so you should all receive tickets and passes by Thursday.

I also have 1 spare childs ticket if anyone needs extra.

Kind Regards

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Okay I'm severely hacked off now.

I just called the courier company to track the delivery with the consignment number Silverstone gave me and found the out that it is out for redelivery tomorrow to some guy in Hampshire!! Which would explain why I never received it in the first place!

I'm beyond pissed off with them. So it looks like they will not be arriving tomorrow now either?! I've sent them a strongly worded email and will be phoning them first thing in the morning to find out what the hell has been going on.

Wts the consensus here would everyone like me to post their tickets tomorrow so they at least get them on time? Then cross the bridge with the car passes when I've spoken to them as I can't see me getting them till at least Wednesday if ever!

Let me know , there ticketing and customer service department are a shambles!

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Sounds like a right pain in the arse. Not sure if this works or not how about send out the tickets and could you leave a list of peoples details at the ticket collection office and we collect the car passes on arrival? Not sure what else to suggest unless they can email them maybe and we all PM you our email addresses?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Sounds like a right pain in the arse. Not sure if this works or not how about send out the tickets and could you leave a list of peoples details at the ticket collection office and we collect the car passes on arrival? Not sure what else to suggest unless they can email them maybe and we all PM you our email addresses?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That may be the best plan of action, I'll wait till later see if anyone else has a suggestion. But will definately be posting the tickets tomorrow for next day deliverey so you guys definately have them.God knows how much that will cost! Lol

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.