2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aswell as the team dynamics 2 ngtc spec honda civics, it has been announced that pirtek will also run 2 car built for them via tam dynamics/honda also

BTCC :: Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship

having more civics on the grid is always good news for us honda fans, hopefully there will be some privateers 8th gens out there too.

really interested to see what engine, and how the 9th gen racer will look

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
Ive already done a few renderings of what the new NGTC Civic SHOULD look like...

last season's liverys of course...hopefully Neal or Sheds will be carrying the number 1 ;)

I HOPE somebody buys the 8th gen Civics off Team Dynamics, it will be a shame if we dont see them next season. Id love to see someone like Lea Wood in a 2011 Turbo Civic!
But they will probably be shipped abroad AGAIN like they have since 2007. Last seasons BTCC Civics are in the ATCC (Asia) in Buddyclub colours.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Great work Lee they all look good but I'm keen on the White ones possibly with red wheels maybe even a nhb one too..

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
isn't that someone one here?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Don't know mate it resides in Aberdeen has a few external mods. Never had a chance too look up close. I hope it is someone on here as I've never spotted another civinfoer other than meets etc...

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
our posts crossed, it is a civinfo'er, see my post #14

:)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great work Lee :cool:
Looking forward to next season already,loads of Honda's on the grid :D
And the final rounds at Silverstone next sunday,come on Team Honda :D:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts