2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going down the motorway the other day, the mother of all stones pings off the car in front and on it's downward arc, smacked the roof. Now have a nice 1.3cm by 0.4 paint chip... anyone know anygood repairers in the north west?

*sigh*[smilie=cwl.gif]

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Unlikely you will be able to use one of these mobile guys, they will struggle to get the heat lamps over the car to sure the paint, I think you will need a bodyshop. I had a price for a wing from a Honda approved bodyshop, I fail to recall the exact number but it was around £150.

I would prefer to use a bodyshopy next time as the mobiel guys can be a bit of a liability. I had a Toyota coloured wing for a fortnight until they came back and had another go, and then another go.

·
Registered
64 Posts
paint

I had my bonnet resprayed through my honda dealer due to vandalism:mad: it came to £241 that was alabaster silver

·
Registered
64 Posts
vandalism

Yes they did quite a good job at the time i wasn't particularly impressed as i could pick out every minor imperfection but i realised that it was going to get ruined by stone chips anyway. one of my old jobs was as a sprayer but i was told by the honda dealer to keep up the corrosion warranty i would have to have it sprayed by their approved bodyshop.

·
Registered
64 Posts
meet

Sorry tc i was a little rude with my last post by not mentioning the meet.
im afraid that is quite a long way for me.And with wife and kids i dont get much time to go out and play.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts