2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
LOL - darn, I guess that means I know what other items you're watching... :lol:

yep, trouble is that I think you're going to need all sorts of other gubbins too to get it to work.
Like the control dial and extra buttons for starters...

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry TT, I only posted this just in case somebody else found it useful.
I already have the built-in Sat-nav.

Go on, tell me, what else am I watching on eBay, cos I don't know what it is :D

As a mod, you could abuse your power and delete the post so nobody else bids on whatever you eyeing up [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
this could be a serious waste of money ,i dont think i would be an easy retro fit

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Sorry TT, I only posted this just in case somebody else found it useful.
I already have the built-in Sat-nav.

Go on, tell me, what else am I watching on eBay, cos I don't know what it is :D

As a mod, you could abuse your power and delete the post so nobody else bids on whatever you eyeing up [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

LOL - no apols needed :D

In fact, 'thanks' required, as (as pointed out by illegalhunter), an unwary member in here could have stumbled across it and ended up (potentially) wasting a lot of money :(

So your post has hopefully helped prevent that :D

As to the other bits I've seen (and you may have too)...

All I'm saying at this point is that they are red, and might need some work :lol: :wink:

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,182 Posts
can you imagine how much honda would want for the leads and gps aerial?

·
Registered
52 Posts
LOL - no apols needed :D

In fact, 'thanks' required, as (as pointed out by illegalhunter), an unwary member in here could have stumbled across it and ended up (potentially) wasting a lot of money :(

So your post has hopefully helped prevent that :D

As to the other bits I've seen (and you may have too)...

All I'm saying at this point is that they are red, and might need some work :lol: :wink:
Been watching them for a couple of days now. Front and back and as new. Dont worry, Im only watching them out of interest, no intention of bidding. Hope your lucky, get them for reasonable money, and they fit OK.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was just thinking if the screen could be modified!
If you could connect the screen upto the standard (NonNavigation) HU and then use it for a reversing Camera and Video Display!

Probably not possible, but just a thought.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Unless the photos have been reversed the unit is not for UK cars, the small screen should be on the right, not the left.

Ian

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Been watching them for a couple of days now. Front and back and as new. Dont worry, Im only watching them out of interest, no intention of bidding. Hope your lucky, get them for reasonable money, and they fit OK.
yep, them's the ones :) - I'm really in two minds myself :D
Wrong colour, and will probably need a bit of work to fit - but currently cheap enough to be maybe worth a punt...
Decisions, decisions :lol:

Unless the photos have been reversed the unit is not for UK cars, the small screen should be on the right, not the left.

Ian
That's a very good point! (which I hadn't noticed :oops:)

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think mine already has something similar already fitted, but mum's the word ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts