2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Could anyone tell me what bulbs are used in the 2.2 EX I-CTDI?
At the garage I was told "oh and make sure you order with the '?' bulbs but of course that went out of my head and soon as I got behind the wheel...

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me Das.
Factory spec, any idea which would be the right one?
I am looking at theses replacements https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-2006-2011-Headlight-Headlamp-Both-Right-Left-Rh-Lh/303297490538 and accoding to Ebay they fit my model. I just don't want to pay that out to find I have the wrong ones. (Sorry, no good with the mechanical side of things)
Your EX should have HID lamps as standard. The ones you linked to are likely to be for halogen and therefore unlikely to be suitable.

If you have headlight washers and no dial to adjust the aim height, then HIDs were standard on your car.

HID lights are part numbers:
Left - 33151-SMG-E12
Right - 33101-SMG-E12

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your EX should have HID lamps as standard. The ones you linked to are likely to be for halogen and therefore unlikely to be suitable.

If you have headlight washers and no dial to adjust the aim height, then HIDs were standard on your car.

HID lights are part numbers:
Left - 33151-SMG-E12
Right - 33101-SMG-E12
Thanks Robbie.
I don't have washers or lamp height (will verify shortly), where would that leave me?

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Leaves you in a pickle 😃

Bumper may have been swapped in the past. You really need to remove the dipped beam bulb and check what you have. I found it easiest to remove the passenger side after taking the battery out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.