2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My bump stops are gone on my Type R. It's currently OEM. I was planning to change to Eibachs. Now, I just wanted to know if the OEM bump stops are still required? Or will the Eibachs come with replacements?

Thanks guy!

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Just in case you don't know, you will need:

Eibachs (come with bump stops)
Drop links (I paid 7.50 each for new ones)
Camber bolts (maybe not straight away but don't leave it too long. Theyre only £20)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts

Camber bolts (maybe not straight away but don't leave it too long. Theyre only £20)
Where did you get your dlinks from mate?

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Where did you get your dlinks from mate?
General Traffic. They may be more to mail order but I collected. Strangely they had 2 parts with the same number. One was slightly longer than the other. I've no idea what the difference would be???

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
i payed 9 quid each from TMS mine were the shorter ones also a tenner cheaper than the long ones so bargain

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
I bought/fitted some eibach's last week but was sent littery only springs!!! I've used my standard type r bump stops. Is this a bad thing??

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I bought/fitted some eibach's last week but was sent littery only springs!!! I've used my standard type r bump stops. Is this a bad thing??
Think a few people have done that. I don't think it'll cause you any problems. Who fitted them?

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Think a few people have done that. I don't think it'll cause you any problems. Who fitted them?
Fitted them myself, have access to ramp and tools. Only took an hour!!
I did check out the bump stops and gave them a clean up, they were still like new

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts

Only need camber bolts if you are applying fast road settings to the front

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.