2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im sat in my car, resyncing my phone book to the HFT, when the neighbour comes out, gets in his van and reverses into me! Was only about a foot or so so hasnt smashed anything....i dont think!

But now the bumper doesnt sit flush to the headlights or grill. Im hoping its a simpe fix as he doesnt want to go through the inusrance so has offered to pay for it.

Any ideas if its possible to reallign it, or am i looking at a new bumper?

Ill get some pics tomorrow if required as its a bit dark at the moment. Garage is closed till monday so cant get any quotes till then :(

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Probably broken some clips.

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Any dealer will be more expensive than an independant garage due to stupid labour charges

Independant doesn't mean you wont get the same (if not better than...) dealer quality!
Assuming you don't go 'down the arches' haha :)

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Take it to your dealer - get an estimate - then add on an extra £100 for your trouble and ask for cash ;)

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why, it's your neighbours problem.... He should be more careful!
This is true, but still it was an accident! **** happens, just want it sorting now.

£155 to sort, aslong as there is no damage behind the bumper to any other parts, which i doubt there is as he was only a foot away and wasnt going very fast at all.

Im betting most of that is labour charges

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.