2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, please can anyone tell me what the small triangle vents are for on the front of my Honda Civic 2.2 EX.

I have noticed the diamond shaped covers before and never thought anything about it but this morning I notice that they were sticking out from the bumper.

After a couple of hours I went back to my car and noticed that they had closed again.

Regards Brian

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Hi everyone, please can anyone tell me what the small triangle vents are for on the front of my Honda Civic 2.2 EX.

I have noticed the diamond shaped covers before and never thought anything about it but this morning I notice that they were sticking out from the bumper.

After a couple of hours I went back to my car and noticed that they had closed again.

Regards Brian
Erm...... Pics?

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
No, they are the headlight washer covers and sometimes when its really cold (it's been -7 here :eek: ), the get frozen and stick out a bit... don't worry as the car warms up the go back in (Sprung loaded) :) ... looks a bit odd and scared me the first time I saw it ...

You can see one just below the headlight in this pic of my car...

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Bog I like your daylight lights. Tempted to get some an some point. The blanks I have arent same they dont have honeycomb pattern more like triangle I think (not painted)
I guess you have the basic blanks and the ones I have (and supply) are the painted Type S version. The type S ones are the same shape and can be swapped with your type.

Plus I'm also going to be selling a 3 LED DRL which fits on the basic blank (the basic blanks shape won't allow for 4 led units). These are still very very bright even though on 3 LEDs per side :)

He is a pic of my prototype/mockup...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.