2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
PSN ID: OneManTagTeam
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can you buy spare fuses for the interior fuse box? I need to change fuse 15 & tried Halfords & Maplin but they've only got normal sized fuses or micro blade fuses but these are too long! They've never even seen one of these tiny fuses before!!

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( 20 miles away!!!

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read on here about being spare fuses in the fuse box under the bonnet, which ones are they?

·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Managed to find some on eBay, won't get to a dealers until at least Saturday & I'll need to drive a night before then!

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
They are called Micro fuses, NOT mini, mini ones look the same, but have longer legs.

I got 30 of them from ebay, for like 10pounds or something, i got a variety of them so i have spare for each amp.

I paid for 2 once at dealers, 6quid each. But at another dealer i just asked for one, and they gave it me free of charge.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I dont think thats correct.If you look at the fuses in that box ,their intended for something, i dont think theres any spare.Im not 100%
The spare ones are in the fuse box, under the bonnet. There is a spare one of each. they are all right angles to the other ones, so you know they are spare. There is a little white fuse removal tool under the bonnet as well.

Don't think there are any spare in the box under the stearing wheel.

·
Registered
234 Posts
got burned my fuse, and had to change it... same situation... Nobody knows where to get those micro fuses, but regular one fits perfectly and I had no problem with it...

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
I am sure any autopart store should stock these.

Before i went to Blue LEDs i had to replace the boot light and when i was adding that stupid white clip the bulb shorted out and blue the int light fuse in the bonnet, replaced by going to local auto part store.

On my 2010 their are spare fuses in the main fusebox in the engine bay as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts