2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up this amazing car on this week, but i still cant decide on the color i want! I love how it looks in red, but im not a red automobile kind of person. I love NBH and i like DBP. Please help me decide Black or Bronze? Photos are welcome. Thanks

P.S. My first post :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
NHB rocks more.
NHB is the super rock of rocks. It is the Everest. It is the ultimate rock....Sorry getting carried away there:)

One downfall, I've had mine for three days now and am having to clean it already. It is worth this small sacrifice though.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
NHB. See Avatar :)

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I had the same debate, but in the end NHB won because I felt that the novelty of the DBP might wear off over time. Almost a year on I am still happy with the NHB and love it to bits. Both paints are a nightmare to look after and are hard work but well worth it. In truth you can't really go wrong, it all boils down to what colour you think you can live with in a year+ later.

One other thing to note - NHB is definitely the fastest colour ;-)

·
Registered
37 Posts
NHB does show the dirt, but when washed and polished looks fabulous. Looks so mean and purposeful. I also think it more admiring glances.
I certainly have no regrets.

On an added note. I intended to order milano red but saw NHB in the car park. The fact is, the window frames are black on all models and on NHB it just looks better. Not to mention that blue fleck in the metallic under the sun. Completely swung it for me. Off the cuff change of mind and ordered it immediately.

·
i-VTEC Junkie
183 Posts
Milano Red is the way forward, you know it ;)

Personaly I despise red cars, but my Type-R is..... Red.... go figure, just looks best in that colour

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
It has to be RED no other colour comes close to look of a red Type R[smilie=cheeky-grin:

IN A RED SPACESHIP I DRIVE;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts