2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
:mad: I have what is a really annoying buzzing noise, I think it's from the tweeter but not 100% so I will try the tweeter buzz fix, but I can't for the life of me find the how too guide, I've tried searching and pretty going through the whole bugs, faults and irritation, but nothing. Can anyone please help, or maybe provide a quick brief on how to fix this buzz?

I'm trying to eliminate these fricking annoying noises based of fixes that people have done already, hoping that maybe I can add to the already long list of interior issues.

Thanks all!

Premium Member
I have this to and found it today. Its my glove box lid/door been driving me mad for months. Hope this helps 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
What did you do to fix it?
This noise is definitely coming from my right, the tweeter, start button kind of area. So I'm hoping to try and gather as much "how to" fixes as possible and start working on each of them.

Premium Member
I have the same mate, I took the whole tweeter assemble off and went for a drive to see if it was that.
NB the honda fix for the squeak from the tweeter was to break most of the retension clips and stick in a bit of foam, alas I found this out a year after their failed fix.
I believe it may be some wires vibrating in the tweeter / door card area but I have not looked up how to remove the door card yet.
Happy hunting.

PS, make sure you don't have rattly things on your key too...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts