2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok , I have a little bit of sad news for you all.. I know that booking's for grief counselling will be up once this thread has been read ;)

Your most favourite princess of parts is leaving Sumo Towers....

As of the 31st May I'll no longer be here - Panic not however because my colleagues are still around to supply you all manner of Tuning goodness!

SP Will now be located at our awesome facility in Daventry , which is just off Junction 16 on the M1 so fairly central for those collecting parts etc - Plus , the guys up there will be hosting a meet hopefully when the dust settles after the move! Sumo Towers in Rye is strictly for our race teams use only now - All sales activity is taken care of at Daventry - New contact details are below ;-

Sumo Power / JRM
Units 3+4 Rutherford Way
Drayton Fields Industrial Estate
Daventry
Northampton
NN11 8XW

Tel ; 01327 307152

or email ; -
Mark Dexter – Sales Manager : [email protected]
Ryan Budd – Sales Coordinator : [email protected]

Both Mark and Ryan are really nice guys - I'm sure they and the others will all be on to introduce themselves in due course! Any PM's etc will be handled by me until the change over :)

So All thats left for me to say is thank you all for being so awesome , never giving me any jip and basically showing me the love! Try not to miss me too much!!
Cazza xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
NOOooooooooo :-( You will be missed

Reactions: SumoPower

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Best of luck for your future endeavours Caroline...
however (rather selfishly) I can't be too sad as the new location is considerably closer to me!

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
This is super gay!

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
oh no not good but good luck with everything tho Cazza :) Take Cares..
Daventry isnt far from Hemel is it :)

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Their loss Caz, what will you be doing now ?

no-one will make up for your banter:(

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
You'll be missed Cazza, just make sure I get my bonnet :) x

1 - 20 of 32 Posts