2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 4 Civics, a 1995 (6G?), an 8G and 2 9Gs, I am moving away from Civics. I don't like the 10th generation, and with a dodgy hip I find the seating too low.
I have been looking at the HR-V and the VW T-Roc.
I think the T-Roc is a really nice looking car, and it looks different to other cars on the road. It has only been out since 2017 and it seems from their forum that there are ongoing issues with it. With a 1.5 turbo engine it really flies. But you have to go to the top spec to get sat nav, and a reversing camera is an extra. The seats are a bit strange, you seem to sit on them rather than in them. And the wait for a new one is 6 months plus.
My Civic was in for service on Tuesday and the dealer had a new petrol HR-V SE manual in Brilliant Sporty Blue in the showroom. They did me a good deal, so I get it on Monday.
And I get a free honda lawnmower with it. :smile3:
So goodbye Civinfo, I have obtained lots of useful information on here. See you in the HR-V forum.

Attachments

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,395 Posts
Enjoy your new ride. Nice colour. I've considered those myself but I like my digital speedo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I thought the same myself, was a bit strange looking for the dial on the test run. I am sure I will soon get used to it

·
Registered
227 Posts
HRV is a Jazz on stilts isnt it?

Does it still have that stupid vent that runs the full side of the passenger dashboard?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts