2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As per the title, a track day at Cadwell Park on Sunday 22nd September.

I have booked this through trackday.co.uk and the price is £179.00 (there is a 2% surcharge for credit card payment). The day is an open pit lane event meaning you can come and go as you please.

Link: September, 2013 Car Track Day Events from Trackdays.co.uk

I have booked this well in advance to give everyone who wants to come along a chance to make it. I will run this thread on Civinfo & Type R Owners.

Track limit is 31 cars at any one time.
Static noise limit 105db
Passengers £10
Helmet hire is available at the circuit.
Tuition is available.

Preliminary times:
Signing on between 0730 and 0830hrs
Briefing 0830hrs
Track day starts 0900hrs
There will be an hour for lunch (times TBC)
Track day finishes 1700hrs

Attendees
1. Staffs Deltic (Paul / Civinfo & Type R Owners) Booked
2. Typesgt4me (Paul / Civinfo) Booked

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
I am interested in this, Paul. The problem for me is that I can't commit to it 100% as I've got a very expensive few months coming up with MOT due, insurance due, £2k going to TDiN soon, etc, etc.

I'd love to come but I don't want to mess you about, so for now it's a maybe and if you get to the point where you need a firm yes/no, just let me know :)

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am interested in this, Paul. The problem for me is that I can't commit to it 100% as I've got a very expensive few months coming up with MOT due, insurance due, £2k going to TDiN soon, etc, etc.

I'd love to come but I don't want to mess you about, so for now it's a maybe and if you get to the point where you need a firm yes/no, just let me know :)
Paul, there is no panic. If you can come then great. If you cannot then I am sure there will be other events to come along to.:)

·
Premium Member
804 Posts
May do this, just depends on how cash goes! Got a lads weekend away the week after this plus insurance due, if I sell other car! But will try to sort it over next couple of months and let you know

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Hi Paul - Count me in - Will be booking it this weekend - I'll confirm on here when I've paid up :D

Excited!

Reactions: Staffs Deltic

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Do you mind taking a passenger out with you Paul? My car won't be ready for track abuse until early next year but I wouldn't mind getting a taster for it. Cheers

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you mind taking a passenger out with you Paul? My car won't be ready for track abuse until early next year but I wouldn't mind getting a taster for it. Cheers
You are more than welcome to come passenger Marc. It will give you a good idea what goes on etc.:)

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Nice one Ben. You will really enjoy it.;)
Good to see you joining us Ben you will really enjoy it. Fingers crossed for the same weather as this weekend! :D
Cheers guys, here's hoping the weather is good!

Hoping you guys won't be lapping me too much as I'm a newbie!

Paul (staffs) will you have your stage 2 cams fitted by then? :)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts