2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the fallowing setup: Toda headers, rrc manifold, injen cai and invidia catback.
having problems with the tuning of the flashpro. Does anybody have a calibration they can share??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks installed the calibration and the flatspot is gone. Still running little bit rich above 2500 rpm, in the datalogg it shows af corr : 12.0 through the entire range.
many thanks. now i only have to fine calibrate it.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
thanks installed the calibration and the flatspot is gone. Still running little bit rich above 2500 rpm, in the datalogg it shows af corr : 12.0 through the entire range.
many thanks. now i only have to fine calibrate it.

HMMM i have perfect AFR!!!
are you drive with injen hydroshield???

BOSS i thought that i sent you my CAL couple weeks ago?

·
Registered
225 Posts
HMMM i have perfect AFR!!!
are you drive with injen hydroshield???

BOSS i thought that i sent you my CAL couple weeks ago?
Sure! I need one or two more to compare, because every CAL that users have, are with aftermarket exhaust manifold (and I have a decat pipe and OEM exhaust manifold)... so I would like to have more than one option ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Im not driving with the hydroshield only the cai, but it still doesnt make any sense. if i dont have the hydroshield it should be lean rather then rich?
can the tb spacer explain the problem??

·
Registered
610 Posts
Even with identical mods 2 cars never are exactly the same AFR and need some adjustment ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have been tuning the afr and the car feels much better. I have tuned it so that the afr is 13.5-13.6 up to 6500 rpms at full throttle. Above 6500 rpm the afr goes toward 14.5 (8600).

what dou you guys think?
mw1978 how does you afr look?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Oh dear. Suggest Reading the Hondata training information and reloading the supplied stock map before you melt your engine!

The AF you have will be ok for part throttle not full throttle

Part throttle = 14.7AF
Full throttle = 13AF

1 - 13 of 13 Posts