2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But I was lazy and only did the fronts. Took a quick look at the rear, and they looked like they'd take about 3 weeks to clean :facepalm:

I've also swapped wheels recently, so I think this is the first pics of those too (but they're filthy, as is the car).

A few piccles:

As you can see my left front is flat as a pancake. Hit a pothole and it went bang. Here's me trying in vain to use the Honda tyre gunk, but turns out there was a rupture in the sidewall:

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Like those alot! Good choice!

Get all your lights inside green too!

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
green? quite like it actually mate if a touch skoda ;)
Nothing wrong with Skoda's ;)

Liking that a lot, did you take them off to paint?
Nope, just painted them on the car. I'm far too lazy to take them off and do it properly, lol.

Like those alot! Good choice!

Get all your lights inside green too!
Already are mate, lol. Done the interior lights, but haven't put the footwells in yet, haven't had a chance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i fancied a lime green theme for mine, where did you get the lime green paint from i cant find any anywhere.:( looks really good but dont want to be seen as copying so i might even go bright orange:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Not keen on the colour but the quality of the painting looks good. Nice job =)

Reactions: JohnnyBoy

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
they look sound lar !! :D

kawasaki green ??

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
looking good JB different but good.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys. Got the paint from ebay, supposed to be Focus RS green, but looks a little lighter to me. I personally wanted something darker, but I'm happy enough with the way it's turned out.

For now anyways, lol, can always repaint them at a later date. I need to do the rears anyways.

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
good effort not to my taste colour wise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts