2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question cos I saw people talking about this in another thread.

Why would you adjust your camber on a brand new car? Saw this in the abs mods thread?

Also where can I get a AEM or pipecross induction kit for my FN2 and where has the best price?

Thanks

Richard

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
The camber adjustment can be set to a track / fast road setting hich will reduce understeer and sharpen up the steering. Several people have said it is a very effective mod.

It has also been said that the standard honda geometry set up is often out of tolerance. ABB can also do the adjustment to get the standard Honda set up spot on. The handling improvement will depend on how far out the geometry was in the first place.

Personally I wouldn't think about an induction kit until there is a set up with a fresh air intake - ie not from the engine bay. I think some one has done it , but I have not seen the pictures yet.

Useful links below:
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/7652-abp-motorsport-crewe-tuning-stuff.html

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/11182-abp-fast-road-car-geometry-setup.html

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
ABP sell both induction kits for the FN2.
Had the fast road camber modification carried out on mine, and yes it is very effective. Reduced understeer, quicker more positive turn-in, feel is much improved. All things considered, money well spent.

·
Registered
580 Posts
AEM Induction Kit

Just a quick question cos I saw people talking about this in another thread.

Why would you adjust your camber on a brand new car? Saw this in the abs mods thread?

Also where can I get a AEM or pipecross induction kit for my FN2 and where has the best price?

Thanks

Richard
Hey Richard,

I have a AEM Induction for FN2 forsale if your interested, its a Chrome pipe finish.

Please PM me if your interested and Il let you know the prices including shipping etc.. (I dont think Im aloud to post prices on here??)

Thanks!

Dan

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Hey Richard,

I have a AEM Induction for FN2 forsale if your interested, its a Chrome pipe finish.

Please PM me if your interested and Il let you know the prices including shipping etc.. (I dont think Im aloud to post prices on here??)

Thanks!

Dan
Other way around DanKo, if you're selling it on here you have to post a price. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts