2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Im looking to get the adjustable camber bolts and rear shims for a 2008 Type S 2.2.

Im assuming Ill have to buy 4 shims in total?

Also do you supply the settings to adjust the tyres with the camber bolts?

As Im living in Ireland, and never heard of a FRS, would a decent tyre fitters with a 'Hunter' alignment set-up be able to fit the bolts and shims for me?

Also, what would the postage be to Cork, Ireland? (and the total cost in Euros if its at all possible)

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also meant to add - how do I buy these online? Dont see a way of getting them from your website.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi there,

Im looking to get the adjustable camber bolts and rear shims for a 2008 Type S 2.2.

Im assuming Ill have to buy 4 shims in total?

Also do you supply the settings to adjust the tyres with the camber bolts?

As Im living in Ireland, and never heard of a FRS, would a decent tyre fitters with a 'Hunter' alignment set-up be able to fit the bolts and shims for me?

Also, what would the postage be to Cork, Ireland? (and the total cost in Euros if its at all possible)

Thank you.
Hi, thanks for getting in touch.

It's not quite as simple as supplying 4 shims i'm afraid. You'll need to find out what your current geometry settings are by finding a good local garage with a 4 wheel jig. If you can get a report and send it to me, i should be able to let you know what you need. There's around 50 different combinations of shims to use in the rear so it would be quite costly to send you all possibilities.

I can send out the front camber bolts straight away and you can set the front to FRS, but i'd need a print out for the rear.

Let me know if this makes sense.

Thanks again,

Rich

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rich,

Sounds good - in addition to the front camber bolts, if I was to get the Eibach 15mm wheel spacers - how much would we be talking about? With P+P to Ireland as well please.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Rich,

Sounds good - in addition to the front camber bolts, if I was to get the Eibach 15mm wheel spacers - how much would we be talking about? With P+P to Ireland as well please.

Thanks.
The system 4, 'bolt on' type spacers for use with original wheels are £110.00 inc VAT per axle. So if you want to do the front and rear it would be £220.00 inc VAT. They do sit the OE 18 and 19" wheels out in the arches perfect and you won't have any issues with catching, even when lowered.

Postage to Northern Ireland, for a pair of spacers should be no more than £20.00 inc VAT and that would be a maximum of 2 days to you.

If you want to PM me your postcode, i can double check the shipping price, but we send quite a few bits to NI, and around £20.00 is the usual cost.

Hope that all makes sense and helps. If not, let me know. :)

Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts