2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
that good to hear because I am thinking about using them soon. I was wanting to get the falken FK452 for my rage wheels but no stock. I see they have uniroyal rainsport and toyo t1r available at what looks like a decent price.

will have a ponder :)

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Yep, I have to agree with you. I have used camskill for years and even used to drive over there to get my FTO seen to, always top notch service :)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Used them once and will definitely use again. superb service! ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
can anyone find me a link to the falkens for the type-r on the camskill site? I find it a bit hard to navigate! I need some tyres

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Reactions: tombomb

·
Registered
83 Posts
Snap! I used take my FTO up there for its services, great bunch of guys to deal with, havent used them for a while as I get my tyres in Knutsford thanks to a friend of a friend at prices cheaper than Camskill!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Snap! I used take my FTO up there for its services, great bunch of guys to deal with, havent used them for a while as I get my tyres in Knutsford thanks to a friend of a friend at prices cheaper than Camskill!
Nice one, which model FTO did you have? :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I had a silver Tiptronic GPX for about 4 yrs, loved the car but had to go in the end for something more sensible. Miss the gearbox more than anything, looking to change my civic for something with a nice auto gearbox and 4x4, think we'll get a crv next.

Do miss the FTO, they're dirt cheap now as well, so tempted to buy one as a weekend car! But a lot seem to be modified to death!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I had a silver Tiptronic GPX for about 4 yrs, loved the car but had to go in the end for something more sensible. Miss the gearbox more than anything, looking to change my civic for something with a nice auto gearbox and 4x4, think we'll get a crv next.

Do miss the FTO, they're dirt cheap now as well, so tempted to buy one as a weekend car! But a lot seem to be modified to death!
Yep they are really cheap now, but like you said alot seem to have been modified, especially with terrible bodykits. I've had two, a black GR tip then a white manual GPX :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I never liked them in white when I had mine, but now every other car is white! If I ever get another one, it'd be a white GPvR, if there's any left! You got me looking at the FTOOC site now!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I never liked them in white when I had mine, but now every other car is white! If I ever get another one, it'd be a white GPvR, if there's any left! You got me looking at the FTOOC site now!
I was a member over on ftooc ;). Yep the GPvR is nice, its the kind of look I had going with mine

1 - 19 of 19 Posts