2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
There are about 5 millions threads which answer this question; "the wiki & search are my friends"

But yes, they will fit with modification

However it's much easier to find some TypeR/TypeS sideskirts & arches and do the full lot! :)

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
It would mean cutting the arches & plastic welding a piece of a TypeR one onto it, so you'd still need TypeR/TypeS arches as donors

But like i said, you may aswell get the sideskirts too for what it's worth!
If money is an issue to buy them now; save up a few months ;)
It's how i do my mods!

Check Ebay & the for-sale section here daily for the parts you need and second hand stuff will come up :)

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
If you want the easy route and a 'similar' look, check out the image pack (use the search ^^)

you might be able to pick that up cheap on ebay or something :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tire Automotive exterior Automotive tire Bumper Vehicle door

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
Thanks, think i'll just save and keep an eye out for a good deal on the type r arches/skirts.
I just fitted a type r front splitter. Got my hands on a damaged type r arch, joined the two together and just gotta prep the join and the arch sprayed from the join down by about an inch.
The reason I cut it where I did is because there is a clip on the lower section just below where I cut it so it helps it stay in place and not just relying on the join.

The last picture I took in a petrol station but the lower part did not have the flared arch fitted, just covered with black tape.

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.