2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what I am going to say don't you!

My nice scratch free car has just been hit by a great big van [smilie=cwl.gif] [smilie=cwl.gif]

I was going in to a car park and the van was coming out of the "in" bit so I had to wait for him to get past me but I could see as he started going around me he wasn't going to clear it and as a result I am going to need a new bumper and wheel arch I think!!

Im using a neighbour's pc to send this as AOL has stopped working at my house, engineers trying to fix it and on top of that my garage door has packed up!!!

I will post some pics of the damage to my car when my pc is up and running, which may not be til Friday when BT take over. Im off to have a good cry now :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
You know what I am going to say don't you!

My nice scratch free car has just been hit by a great big van [smilie=cwl.gif] [smilie=cwl.gif]

I was going in to a car park and the van was coming out of the "in" bit so I had to wait for him to get past me but I could see as he started going around me he wasn't going to clear it and as a result I am going to need a new bumper and wheel arch I think!!

Im using a neighbour's pc to send this as AOL has stopped working at my house, engineers trying to fix it and on top of that my garage door has packed up!!!

I will post some pics of the damage to my car when my pc is up and running, which may not be til Friday when BT take over. Im off to have a good cry now :(
Oh for God's sake, TC. That is such bad luck. I am really really sorry. Assuming you got all the details and such so it's all going to be sorted, but still...:mad:

Mate I have a bottle of wine with your name on it! ;)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
T.C.

Commiserations from Harding Towers

Lady H. broke down when she heard the news.[smilie=sadlook.gif] [smilie=sadlook.gif] [smilie=sadlook.gif]

She knows how I feel about my Millie, so she's with you all the way.

By the time you're finished, your paint will be so thick, your Civic willl be appearing in Time Team in 500 years time!

I've set the video!

"I swim a lot. Either that or buy a new golf ball!"

Charles H.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
TC that is just shocking - I hope the Van driver gave all his/her details
and that you gave them whatfor considering [smilie=smack.gif]

Such a shame[smilie=sadlook.gif]

·
Registered
91 Posts
:cry: OMG!!!!

Poor T.C!! Look at it like this.....it's just a run of very bad luck, but now it's all behind ya!

Onwards and upwards in you little rocket - once you get it fixed of course!

Big hugs from the moo!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this Topcat. I hope the insurance will sort this out quickly and the damage will be repaired soon! I can imagine your reaction at that moment......

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
OMGG!!!! What did I say!!! ;-) Feel for you T.C.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts