2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, for the last few days when I try and access the wiki I get a white screen and the following message:

"Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.6+ format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new."

Is this a problem my end or with the site? I've tried it with a couple of different android devices which used to be able to get in fine...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Wiki

Keep getting this message when i click on wiki

Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.6+ format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new.

Anybody help?

Edit.
Did not see faineant post with the same problem

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
It's been reported but the forum owners are in Canada.

Hopefully they will reply sometime today after 14:00 GMT.

(don't hold your breath)

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Hi,

I've notified the techs regarding this (2064373), should be a quick fix once they get on the case.

Fergus

·
Registered
122 Posts
As we don't know how long we will be without this, just to let others know, you can still visit the Wiki through Archive.org's Wayback Machine here. I would think most subpages will be archived so you should find what you need for now, whilst waiting for the main one to be fixed.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Wiki down?

I cannot access the wiki pages! I get the following error:

Configuration: includes/config.php exists, but is not in the 3.6+ format. Please convert your config file via the new config.php.new.

Is this just me?

Ta!

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Hey guys,

This issue is still being worked on getting sorted out. This is an issue that requires a lot more combing through code than normal and they are still trying to pin down where the issue is streaming from. They also want to make sure that whatever fix they put in place doesn't break more. (Ticket 2064373)

We thank you for your continued patience on this matter.

Cheers,
Nate

1 - 20 of 40 Posts