2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my Type R GT on Friday and I'm very excited about it. A 31 year old man should not be so excited...

Anyway I wanted to know.

What's your favourite part or aspect of your Type R?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What grabbed me was the solidity of the car, everything felt well built. After going French for so long I have got used to rattles and creaks. The gear box was so smooth to change, and being encouraged to rev is always good. Especially by a salesman...!

The dash was a huge factor, after seeing the new lambo on top gear that had a launch button and digital display I was sold. I must have that in my life.

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
I am getting my Type R GT on Friday and I'm very excited about it. A 31 year old man should not be so excited...

Anyway I wanted to know.

What's your favourite part or aspect of your Type R?
everything looks ,interior ,vtec ,sound .:)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Enjoy your new car and welcome to the site.

Best bit about my car.... dry, clear B roads on cold sunny mornings ;)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
It's uniqueness, the engine and the interior.

..oh and the looks

..and the feel

..and the handling

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Had mine since new for nearly five years now and still look forward to driving it.
Best value for money car I have ever owned, or driven.
I only wish I had been able to have afforded one when I was much younger.
Best bit.......
25mph in 2nd and flooring it, grabbing 3rd and flooring it, then 4th.. Brilliant!
Enjoy the noise...

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
The looks, noise and drive is all excellent but what really stands out for me is after a long stressful day you get in your car, turn the key and feel like your 10 years old again. Your suddenly bathed in a red glow from all the dials. Every time ive had a passenger in my car that is what they have been impressed by the most no matter what their age is.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ace fella's I'm picking it up at 3pm..! Just hope I don't crash my Clio 182 to the Honda garage before I part ex it.. Ahh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts