2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Looks Lush, might nip up there for a free one!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Love the colour!

Never seen it in that colour before...all you need is the Fog lights and the alloys need changing

nice!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
nice colour that...very different, look nice mate.:D

Reactions: BigAlan

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
Like the Ionised Bronze, would have chosen that if it was available when I ordered mine. Hope they did not use a sponge to clean it :facepalm:

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
very clean man!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Love the colour - not seen that before? Was it a Honda option or a respray? +1 on them not using a sponge - I sat in the car at asda and watched one of those grit monkeys drop a sponge on the floor then pick it up n use it on the car again - I was recording it on the mobile too lol. Will dig it out n post it up.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love the colour - not seen that before? Was it a Honda option or a respray? +1 on them not using a sponge - I sat in the car at asda and watched one of those grit monkeys drop a sponge on the floor then pick it up n use it on the car again - I was recording it on the mobile too lol. Will dig it out n post it up.
It is 2011 colour Ionised Bronze, the 1.4 model now comes with body kit and new alloys, it was a free valet from Honda dealer, Gatwick Honda, Crawley I would recommend this dealer.:D

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Looks good, loving the colour too :) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice, I saw one that colour in the dealers a few weeks back and have to say I wasn't too keen on it at all, could have been the lighting in the showroom... but that looks tasty.:cool:
Thanks, colour really comes out in sun, but looks brown at other times, chose the colour as had not seen any Civics in this colour.:D

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Never saw a Civic that colour before. I like it!

Think it'd look better with a spoiler that colour too.

Nice job they did.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Great colour and car. Love it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts