2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about getting a car camera for my front windscreen, would i need to tell my insurance and if i had a crash would it be ok to use it as evidence? however if for example it was my fault or i didn't want to use it could i say no?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I wouldn't think you'd need to tell your insurance, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't even mention it unless the evidence was in my favour...

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Exactly wat sam said. Only good time to use it is when someone could slam their brakes on in front of you for no reason and you drive into the back of them. Youd have proof that it wasbt your fault

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's more or less what i wont it for basically if someone says they were in the right lane ect. Just need to find a cheapo one that turns on itself ect nice low maintenance

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I do recommend SJ1000. Here you have full review:

I have one myself, amazing quality for a price.
You cant go wrong for 65F.

Days quality great, night is not too bad, still can read a lot of things from a picture.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Yes I do and im more then happy :)

When u watch a video, there is a link underneath for whole ebay listing. I choice seller from UK cuz as the guy is saying some traders buying only shell of it and put their own stuff inside.

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
Well if you want one for when driving just buy a gopro or something or if you want it aswell for when your out of the car, blackvue is good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts