2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long 3 month wait, i was informed today that i can pickup my new civic tomorrow.
So a crap nights sleep tonight and not much work getting done tomorrow.
Can't wait. :D :D :D
Printed out the check list,will come in very handy,dealer well think i'm mad but what the hell lol
I will post pics in a few days.
Cheers all.
CJ

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Remember don't get too excited like me and drive away with the wrong number plates on :shock: :lol:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Take as long as you need to look it over, there is a LOT to take in when you first sit inside especially, armrest scratches and the notorious dash scratches, check using light from all angles but above all have fun!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry pottsy for not talking but i have been checking out this great site every night.The information on here is priceless!
All i can say is thx for setting up this forum it's the best place to get the real info on what is an incredible car.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woolyciv,i transfered my number to my civic so no chance of getting the number wrong,but i did check just in case.u never know

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fedorov,thx for the tip,checked everything and it seemed fine,no marks,scratches,really happy.But today in a different light i saw a few scratches on the dash.So back to the dealer i wili go and see what he says.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
...yea it's amazing how you can't even see anything on some days or lighting conditions - if they try the usual crap of even thinking that you MAY have done it since getting the car then just tell them about this site and that you knew that it scratches worse than a damn iPod surface so no you wouldn't touch it! :)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
jerseybean0 said:
Woolyciv,i transfered my number to my civic so no chance of getting the number wrong,but i did check just in case.u never know
Hope everything about your Civ is at least as good as you expected it to be. Enjoy :) :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts