2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title suggests I have just received another Injen intake for testing.
Old one fitted fine but the squashed hardpipe caused a few issues. This one has been supplied with a flexi mid pipe so shouldnt have the issue we had before.

I need someone who has a pretty standard car and preferably a flashpro although I could supply one ;)

Plan is to tune the car, then fit the intake and re-tune.

Deal is if it works and you want it you pay for the kit and my fitting time.
If it doesn't work it's no charge and you get to hang out with us for the day.

If your thinking about this and have the flashpro then your also getting a free dyno tune thrown in if it works or not ;)

Give me a call or pm if interested ;)

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
Subscribed. I'll let someone else have a go at this though. :p

Would be nice to see how this new kit gets on. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I've got the HKS RSK fitted but want it removing as I've been reading about problems with it.

My car is standard apart from HKS cat back and I've got a Flashpro.

Do I qualify??

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Any pics of this new Injen?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I get time I will post up some pictures tomorrow. Been mad busy recently but go loads of interesting stuff and pictures to post.

It looks like the last kit the one with the squashed pipe. The one that didn't make any power. Well this squashed pipe has ben replaced with a long flexi pipe. It should work well. Fitment was good on the last one...... But that was the only good thing! :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
...humm..., so nothing realy interesting..

No one is making a 3"/3.5" to go with the new skunk2 tb....or acura tl tb! :facepalm:

Reactions: Rigger

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...humm..., so nothing realy interesting..

No one is making a 3"/3.5" to go with the new skunk2 tb....or acura tl tb! :facepalm:
ITBs? ;)

Actually not seen anything. I tried approaching K&N as they are based just round the corner. Made big case for doing a development project for the FN2 but they weren't interested.
Would have been ideal that but unfortunatly all their tubular fabrication is done in the US.

Might have a go ourselves but at moment we just dont have enough hours in the day. :(

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Last time I did this I sold someone an HKS kit! :lol: ;)
HKS and a Flashpro, LOL. Car is still running great, still loving the sound. Not sure what to do this year though, keep on modding or change for something different, no doubt if I decide to keep it we will meet again!!!

Keep up the good work, hope this Injen is better than the last!! :D

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
humm..... no thanks... but interested in seeing what the results are.

I think we need something "smoother" and shorter..... Paul, have you heard of the Black Mamba KRAKEN? :rolleyes:
I'm sure TP has had dealings with a black mamba hehehe umphh ooo ouch.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I'm sure TP has had dealings with a black mamba hehehe umphh ooo ouch.
Now...., thats a very worrying statment! [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
My car is standard and flashpro but I really want the mugen box! How long would it take if you just wanted to test it on my car then remove it to standard again?

Plus I'm only 5 minutes from you guys.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
I dont mind you using my car.... You'd have to remove/restore the Gruppe M tho... Let me know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts