2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i ordered my car today. An i-ctdi ex,with glass roof and leather.But got to wait 3 months.Bummer.
Pottsy thx for posting the clean/dirty pics,i was going to go for black but those pics changed my mind,cosmic grey it is. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
congrats mate. sad to hear about the waiting time tho, a whole 90 days :(

but that just means wen u get it u will appreciate it more

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
At least all the probs. should have been sorted.

You'll have great niggle free motoring.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
You'll love it - IMO the ultimate spec Civ, though I would add the reversing camera. It really is very good, I use it all the time and it solves a real problem beautifully.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Nice choice of colour, we'll need a separate CosmicGrey meetup soon I think... all with differences in specs. Mine's an EX with glass-roof, Pottsy with his reversing camera and gissing.... :)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Fedorov said:
Nice choice of colour, we'll need a separate CosmicGrey meetup soon I think... all with differences in specs. Mine's an EX with glass-roof, Pottsy with his reversing camera and gissing.... :)

.... with an SE that looks like it's been in an explosion in an accessories factory.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Three months for an EX? I wish i'd have been so lucky. The waiting time for my 1.8 Sport was 5 months. Only two more to go - very frustrating!! :x

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I waited just over 2 months for my 'sport' over here in Portugal, and although I DO have it now, it still doesn't have the 'Storm' alloys that I ordered and paid for......it does however have the heated leather, which is VERY nice indeed.....apparently there's quite a shortage for those alloys though, and it doesn;t help that the delivery company bringing mine, "lost" them en route to the dealer.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Alledgedly!

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Mark996 said:
I waited just over 2 months for my 'sport' over here in Portugal, and although I DO have it now, it still doesn't have the 'Storm' alloys that I ordered and paid for......it does however have the heated leather, which is VERY nice indeed.....apparently there's quite a shortage for those alloys though, and it doesn;t help that the delivery company bringing mine, "lost" them en route to the dealer.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Alledgedly!
Heated leather in Portugal :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
They 'think' it's cold. When in fact they just don't wear the sort of clothing that we have to. 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts