2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
that is so geeky, i love it!! I'll be doing something similar, so I'll look forward to more details!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's wired in through sat nav screen, I'm going to be putting USB ports in the centre console at the mo keyboard and mouse have to be used from boot. All will be explained. Just waiting for tv man then will get snapping/explaining :)

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
It's wired in through sat nav screen, I'm going to be putting USB ports in the centre console at the mo keyboard and mouse have to be used from boot. All will be explained. Just waiting for tv man then will get snapping/explaining :)
Looks good... love stuff like this :popcorn:

I was considering a Car PC install, but my iPhone does everything I need... But the build would be fun :)

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Interesting using the sat nav screen I must say...

Car PC's are very cool, although I would do with a double din unit rather than use the sat nav display. Bigger, better position touch screen, and could still use wireless keyboard/ mouse.

Just a shame the enclosures & screens are so expensive or I'd be more likely to have a shot at it.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Is it using the original screen? Doesn't seem to fit it properly but mau be how the photo was taken, looks like a fun project. Did you think about using the in car pc (double din size).
But look forward to reading your build thread on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.