2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can we set a challenge? If you have never had a quote from us, why not give us a try? We think that all members should see for themselves how we stack up against the competition.

We are focused almost entirely on the car club market and we pride ourselves on excellent service, quality
policies and competitive pricing, including Insurers who often allow us to price match or beat (terms apply).

Thousands of car club members are currently benefiting from insuring with us, why not join them?

Call us on 0800 917 2274 or click the link below and leave your details.

If your insurance is not due yet, indicate which month it is in and we'll contact you nearer the time.

Best,

Simon

·
Registered
367 Posts
Used to be with you guys for years until last year where you were quoting nearly 3 times the price of most insurers.

Tried again this month, you quoted ‘’in the high end of £800’’ when most insurers are quoting ~£300 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Vendor
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Used to be with you guys for years until last year where you were quoting nearly 3 times the price of most insurers.

Tried again this month, you quoted ‘’in the high end of £800’’ when most insurers are quoting ~£300 🤦🏻‍♂️
Hi,

We're really sorry that we couldn't offer a competitive rate this time. It is likely that something in the details you provided resulted in us not being able to use on of our preferred insurers where we have the most flexibility on price.

I'm happy to look into this for you, if you wish. Please send a DM with your details and we'll get back to you.

Regards

Chris Knott Insurance

·
Vendor
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My details haven’t changed for years. Your insurance quotes have just gone through the roof since last year.
Having a high quote yourself doesn't mean that our rates have gone through the roof.

We are willing to see what the issue was, specifically on your quotation, but we totally understand if you don't want us to look into it.

Thank you for trying us again.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well, they have gone through the roof. As I said, I used Chris Knott for years until your quotes more than doubled last year whilst my details remained unchanged.

Your latest quote this week was nearly £900. I’ve taken out a policy with AXA for £290, same excess/details.

·
Super Moderator
3,254 Posts

refused to quote me when i tried full no claims no convictions or accidents and probably around 50 years old when i asked for quote

·
Vendor
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
refused to quote me when i tried full no claims no convictions or accidents and probably around 50 years old when i asked for quote
Hi,

There will always be a reason such as a limitation imposed by the Insurer. These vary and can include mods at certain locations, length of ownership and use of the vehicle.

As much as we'd love to insure everyone, no Broker/Insurer can do that. We will always do our best (as many Civinfo members with current policies can testify) and will explain the reason if we can't quote.

Regards

Simon
Chris Knott Insurance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts