2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crap, noticed today that someone has scratched my car :evil: . No way i would have driven that my self and not noticed :!:
Goddamnit :/

Does anyone know how much does it cost to get a new right front side, the plastic one which is most baldy damaged? Tried to call my dealer but the repair shop was already closed.

F**K!

Crap.. dont know if i should try the makeup pen on that.. might be crap though :/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
A lot of those scratches will buff out - they'll still be visible but only just. Not sure how much for a new plastic trim, shouldn't be too bad though. Bit of a bummer.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Sorry to hear about the damage, there really are some f****rs out there, drive into your car and then clear off. I hope you can get it sorted without to much hassle and/or expense.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The bumper doesnt actually look that bad in flesh. You can hardly see the scrach. But that side rim.. its awful :/

·
Registered
273 Posts
sorry bout the damage...
:cry:

i had to chase after the idiot that hit my car , he said he didn't do it and refuse to give me his details and i am left with scratches on my front bumper :x

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I just 'phoned my Dealer, and he quoted for the nearside rear wheelarch trim supply only, £39.41 inc vat

·
Registered
975 Posts
Jazz said:
sorry bout the damage...

i had to chase after the idiot that hit my car , he said he didn't do it and refuse to give me his details and i am left with scratches on my front bumper :x
its one thing running off but thats just outrageous you shoulda keyed their car just for good measure lol

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Pikk.....If you claim on your insurance as a 'hit and run' how much excess will it cost you :?:

·
Registered
273 Posts
sco77harris said:
Jazz said:
sorry bout the damage...

its one thing running off but thats just outrageous you shoulda keyed their car just for good measure lol
Yeah ....or I could have given him a kick in the butt, jet-li style :oops:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
pikk re. my quote for the trim, I was having grief from our grand-daughter at the time, what I meant to say was let us know what your dealer is charging for the trim. :wink:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that's about 10% off my "finnish f***ing bonus system" so it's abt. 150 € per 2/years before i get it back +150 € which you have to pay to get it fixed if it's "your fault" ie. you dont know where you got the scratch from. So i'm better of byuing the rim myself

EDIT Pottsy: some ***'s for the vicar

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finnish bonus system sucks ass. You have to collect these goddamn bonuses for 5 years and then you have "bonuses" which you can use to downgrade the payment sum by 70%.

ie. if you dont have an accident in one year, you can "up" your bonus by 10% after that it's 5% per year or something like that.

If you get a new car you can get a "super insurancy" with 70% beginning bonus" so the insurance for a new car aint much itself. But finnish law demands that every car has a ... mmm.. "liikennevakuutus" "driving ... well whatever" and you cant be given any bonuses with that. So each time if you drive an accident and it's your fault you get -bonuses for your "liikenne vakuutus". It begins from 0 and progresses along the years if you dont drive accidents

Sucks and it's against EU policy. I hope they bury the goddamn ******* bonuses. I'd like to see the same goddamn payment for every ****.*.*.*.*.* customer. Then it's different if you havent droven a single accident in 10 years.. then they can give you some benefits ;)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
That trim is about £30 I think and it's actually dead easy to replace yourself; took me 10mins with no inside knowledge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts