2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title really guys. Wanted to get people's opinions and maybe photos of carbon bonnets on a Milano R.
Mine is pebbled dashed from motorway miles and was thinking of wrapping as a cheaper option to the respray. I was thinking of having the mirrors painted gloss black or a grey colour to match the inside of the rage wheels

So if you guys have painted mirrors or different bonnets could you kindly post a picture to give me a view ideas :)

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
What you need is a Cw bonnet, just so happens I have one sat here taking up room [smilie=whistle.gif][smilie=whistle.gif]

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
What you need is a Cw bonnet, just so happens I have one sat here taking up room [smilie=whistle.gif][smilie=whistle.gif]
Talk to me :p

I've got a CW CTR with a stone dashed finish on the bonnet. Could use a replacement if you've one going spare?

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Got 2 matching fenders as well ;);) the thing with these items is delivery, I've had a few offers in the past but shipping is worrying, my workmate purchased a bonnet off here & it arrived absolutely battered & was well packaged as well

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Got 2 matching fenders as well ;);) the thing with these items is delivery, I've had a few offers in the past but shipping is worrying, my workmate purchased a bonnet off here & it arrived absolutely battered & was well packaged as well
That's very true. I've had some success with a couple of courier companies sending bumpers etc in the past but if its too much hassle to box any items up and send them then no worries. I'm not desperate. A second bonnet would have come in useful I'm sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts