Is it just that strip?? £483?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a stick on mate.
I have one on mine.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
same as the PMC part then. Thoughts the Honda quality? while i've had a few PMC parts, i also have a mugen CF knob and the difference in appearance between the two is pretty obvious. The weave and resin clarity really make the Mugen knob a bit of a showpiece.
there is the price difference between PMC and honda/mugen too.

Is it just that strip?? £483?!?!
yep, just that thin strip where the H badge is. I've had the PMC garnish in the past but it started to come unstuck. When I attempted to remove it to re-apply different adhesive, i cracked the resin so had to bin it.

i am in the debating stage of whether to buy or not. it's a relatively small piece that (to me) really stands out as the sun catches on the CF weave.

unfortunately i've never seen Honda CF up close, local dealership has nothing fitted with CF extras so i am only going off other marques like BMW, AMG or Audi CF parts. If it's comparable in quality then its a no brainer which i'll buy.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have got all the Honda Carbon on mine and its all perfect.
The Quality is spot on and there is no yellowing or dodgy weave going on.

I dont bother with using the wipes provided but use a good APC before fitting and i have had no issues with it coming off.

I see someone has a nice spoiler up on civicturbo.com

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have got all the Honda Carbon on mine and its all perfect.
The Quality is spot on and there is no yellowing or dodgy weave going on.

I dont bother with using the wipes provided but use a good APC before fitting and i have had no issues with it coming off.

I see someone has a nice spoiler up on civicturbo.com

Too many nice parts over there. keep getting tempted by a used eventuri, and the carbon spoiler is tempting... must resist, got CC's and trackdays to pay for... hence still debating about the genuine CF boot garnish.
from a quality standpoint, i'm sold on it. cost vs benefit (purely cosmetic) is harder to justify.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts