2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv not slept for quiet a while so i may wake up tomorrow and think why on earth did i come up with that but... Does anybody think a carbon skinned parcel shelf would look nice?

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
+1

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Iv not slept for quiet a while so i may wake up tomorrow and think why on earth did i come up with that but... Does anybody think a carbon skinned parcel shelf would look nice?
That's the stuff of genius! Waiting for the pictures!:popcorn2:

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
don't ask CK... just kidding.

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:neutral: haha! worth a go but £90 to mess up would be a shame. Might have to wait until payday :p do you think it would stick to the shelf? would beat wrap as itl be a hardened finish

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,556 Posts
But will anything placed on it stay in place ?

Plus, will it dazzle into the cabin when the sun gets through the back window ?

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
But will anything placed on it stay in place ?

Plus, will it dazzle into the cabin when the sun gets through the back window ?
I never put anything on my parcel shelf anyways, good point about the sun dazzling though mate. Might have to keep a union jack in the boot if it gets really bad i can just cover it up hahaha!

·
Mr Miyagi
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The dazzle is one small downside to having a carbon shelf..... Carbon skin the whole car!!! carbon your house...... arghhhhh CARBON!

Go for it though mate.
Haha :p i guess you like carbon ;) ever since i got a carbon exhaust on my bike iv wanted carbon everything. I might just carbon my face!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.