2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered this from J's Racing but have just been informed its been discontinued :( I am a bit gutted as i was waiting on the edge of my seat for it to be shipped for days

Anyone know where else i can get hold of one of these?

Ta very much :)

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Hi there,

I was reading a thread about this steering wheel not long ago, looks fantastic and I would love one, but I ordered other things...Anyway best bet is either Sumo Power or Touge, drop them a PM and see what they say :D

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
That's a high price not knowing 100% that it will fit as the pic looks to be of the US spec civic...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
From what I hear the J's carbon trim will not fit the UK civic without a little modification anyway. They are a direct fit for the FD and im guessing the US Civic Si.

Speak to Sumo Power and they will confirm this. But 99% sure it needs a little tinkering to fit the Euro Civic.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
I hate it when this happens.

I ordered something, and waited 6-weeks!, before I was told my item was not available any longer :bad-words:

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
From what I hear the J's carbon trim will not fit the UK civic without a little modification anyway. They are a direct fit for the FD and im guessing the US Civic Si.

Speak to Sumo Power and they will confirm this. But 99% sure it needs a little tinkering to fit the Euro Civic.
Cazza has the steering wheel in her FN and all the buttons still function

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers for the advice guys!

Might be a good thing its gone pete tong, considering it may need work

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Apparently yes - but, will need a little 'Dremel' work to suit the 8th. Gen buttons (on the two lower long sides) - the "J's" version needs the same ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts