2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can now get hold of the OEM style tailgates for the new low price of £360 incl VAT!
Quality and fitment is really good.:cool:

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's the carbon one

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah tailgate spoiler.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Hi is it possible to clarify, whether the rear wing brake-light that is in the stock wing, would be accomodated by the Carbon Fibre one that is on offer here? Thanks!

The pics don't show that section of the spoiler :D

Thanks again

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
isnt this just the standard type R spoiler but in carbon wrap?

If so then yeah the middle brake light should still be there as this would be a direct replacement of the original spoiler

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
I've just checked, and realised that the brake-light isn't actually inside the spoiler, as first assumed, it actually sits below it, as part of the glass so to speak, to give the impression that it's integrated - if that makes sense?

So discard my original query! But perhaps you can kindly clarify how readily available these are? In as much as whether they are limited or not?

Thanks

TR

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
If I wasn't going for a Mugen Rear Wing I would probably go for this - nice mod. You getting one Daz?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We can still get these. Price has gone up with VAT increase so add 2.5% to the posted price at top of the page.;)

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We could get the OEM from Honda.

Daz- Im getting Rob at Mugen to get the wings painted before they are sent to me so all the detailings correct

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what sort of price would I be looking at for an OEM one?
We sell Honda parts at the normal Honda prices so knowing where you are its probably better that you pop into your local dealer and ask them to supply one painted than get one form us to have it shipped to you.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts