2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking of ordering some carbon goodies from carbon teknics , quality and prices look good , im just wondering what the import taxes would be on say a £1000 from singapore?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I wouldn't mind the radiator cooling plate, front bumper and side skirts with the chargespeed extensions
Sucks I bought a genuine J's diffuser already because I'd much rather own the carbon version this company makes :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it does look good quality. if a company imports is it still the same import taxes?
if we did a group buy on one container we could split the shipping costs and the taxes. im after mugen bonnet and grill and maybe the j's wings if the costs can be reduced. shipping is $300 plus import taxes and they fit quite alot in one crate , so if two people went halves it wouldn't be so bad. could be worth looking into but a hassle at the same time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
it does look good quality. if a company imports is it still the same import taxes?
if we did a group buy on one container we could split the shipping costs and the taxes. im after mugen bonnet and grill and maybe the j's wings if the costs can be reduced. shipping is $300 plus import taxes and they fit quite alot in one crate , so if two people went halves it wouldn't be so bad. could be worth looking into but a hassle at the same time.
Think they is a tax calculator on gov site Google it. Also parcel force charge handle fee the gets but it only £13.45 i think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts