2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of having my bonnet carbon wrapped...think it looks really good but not 100% on how it would look on NHB...I think it would look ace but not certain...if I had it done I'd also consider having the cross section of the mugen wing done too...

Fire away with thoughts and suggestions :D

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Do it mate i had my st all black with black windows and wheels and had black stripes - looked ace as you only notice up close!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah think I'm going to! Had a quote of 160 + vat but surely can get cheaper than that!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See I want it to be like a gloss carbon fibre if you get me...not a fan off the matte effect really when it's just one panel

·
768 Posts
See I want it to be like a gloss carbon fibre if you get me...not a fan off the matte effect really when it's just one panel
Fair enough, i am thinking about going gloss on a real carbon bonnet in the future, does look better. Good luck deciding & sorry i wasn't much help [smilie=thumbup.gif]

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pic tho! Def helping me decide! Maybe a stupid idea but what about a carbon fibre vinyl wrap then having a few cost of lacquer lol?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm wanting to wrap my bonnet too, looks great on Bizzie's car! Has anyone wrapped theirs themselves? Is it easy to do?

·
Registered
286 Posts

mine is matt , but wet , i guess it comes close to what a glossy film would look , if that helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts