2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
looks great mate, but i dont agree about doing the spoiler, leave it as it is :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Very nice, how much and where did you get it done ?

Reactions: Gp_kho

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Hi GP_Kho, Nice carbon roof matches well with the bonnet. It's true tho I do think personal taste applys and I think that it looks better with certain colours. I do like it tho. If it's any help I agree with pigdog that the spoiler may over do it (but it would be interesting what it would look like once the spoiler is done, Then I may retract my opinion lol) its one of those mods I think that grows on you, if you know what I am trying to say. :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good, I think the rear spoiler who finish the carbon theme nicely. I've got my roof done also.
Yeah the guys that did the wrap also said that but just on the top of the spoiler,am thinking of leaving it and goina get a mugen spoiler

Very nice, how much and where did you get it done ?
I got done at newbridge got charged £150 got a discount though as had work done with them before.

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
look's great man...

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Which make of C/F did they use?

·
Mugenised CR-Z GT
502 Posts
Whites a good combination with the carbon

·
Registered
16 Posts
if you get a carbon fibre roof can you just peel it off when it comes to selling the car or is it permanent? and does anyone have any pics of a red type r with it done?

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Yes you can, it's peels under heat.... A good run in the car, and then pick a corner and pull!

It protects the paint, it's worth doing

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 25 Posts